How to enhance the performance of Windows 10
There are tremendous users who are facing the issue of Windows 10 slow performance. After the launching of Windows 10, for availing the free upgrade offer, millions of PC users upgraded their PCs to Windows 10. Have you not upgraded it yet, so here is the easiest way to get Windows 10 upgrade without delay. Till now many desktop users have reported about the slow performance of Windows 10.
Most of the people are facing the definite issue of slow performance in Windows 10 operating system. For example, it takes 2 or 3 seconds to appear and refresh the desktop, after clicking the Start Menu. Due to many complaints, many users are downgrading to the previous versions of Windows OS.
How to enhance the performance of Windows 10 and boost your system’s speed as well.
If you have been annoyed by the slow performance issue of Windows 10, just leave those worries and follow this short guide to enhance the performance of Windows 10 and boost your system’s speed as well. You just need to change the default setting for the control of Page File in Windows 10 from the System Managed to manual format.
How to enhance performance of Windows 10:
First of all, open the Start Menu, and then go to Control Panel, after that click on it.
Now you will go to the Search field at the top-right of the window and type the Performance and then hit Enter.
- After clicking Enter, you’ll find Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows.
- Now go to the Advanced tab and then click on Change in the section of virtual memory.
- Here, you have to un-tick the option ‘Automatically manage paging file size for all drives’.
- Now select the default C: drive where the Windows 10 is installed and then select Custom Size. After that, change Maximum Size and Initial Size to the recommended values by Windows.
- Now click Set and to save the setting hit OK.
Now finally, reboot the system to fix the issue of a slow performance of Windows 10.
At last, enjoy this trick enhance the performance of Windows 10.